Quick Shot – Mixed Berry
Formulated to perform a quick-acting cleanse for your body, the Quick Shot Concentrate Cleanse is made for people enjoying a fast-paced lifestyle. We made something that matches your health needs and produces excellent results in a quick time frame. One shot — that’s all you need to jumpstart the body’s detox process and feel healthier all through the day.
Why the Quick Shot Works
Quick Shot Concentrate Cleanse is a single-serve drink. It’s packed with vitamins and minerals designed to give you energy while ridding your body of toxins. It contains more than 100% of the daily value for vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B12 and 40% of your daily vitamin C, all packed into only 53 calories, 6 grams of fat, and 0 carbohydrates. Some of the other specialty ingredients include:
- Creatine Monohydrate: this is usually added to protein powders or products to improve muscle mass. It improves strength and speeds up recovery. The quick influx of energy is perfect for HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training).
- Fructooligosaccharides: this is an artificial sweetener, making sure that the Quick Shot Concentrate goes down easily. Even better, they work as a prebiotic and support the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut.
- Rhamnus Purshiana Bark, Psyllium Husk, and Docusate Sodium: these famous supplements are used as laxatives to urge toxins out of the body. Psyllium husk is also known for lowering cholesterol levels, easing symptoms of hemorrhoids and irritable bowel syndrome, and regulating blood sugar levels for people with diabetes.
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients mentioned, please do not take Quick Shot Concentrate Cleanse.
Benefits of the Quick Shot
Quick Shot is best for people who have occasional or moderate exposure to toxins. This single-serve cleanse is built for people who have a small body mass. This way, you’ll be able to absorb the nutrients quickly and enjoy the results.
Benefits of the product include:
- Quick and simple administration. The Quick Shot Concentrate Cleanse does not require extensive preparation; just buy it off the shelf and take it as needed.
- A cleansed body and a boost of energy. While most detox programs leave you feeling weak throughout the day, the concentration of ingredients in the Quick Shot cleanses your body of toxins while keeping you energized.
- Immediate results. This single-serve detox drink should give you results within the first 24 hours of use.
- A break for your body. The Quick Shot Concentrate Cleanse drink provides your body with everything it needs to perform a thorough reboot cleanse. After intake, you will be more active and ready to get back to your healthy commitments.
- Digestive regulation. This cleanse also relieves constipation and other digestive issues.
Tips for a Successful Detox with Quick Shot
Quick Shot Concentrate is ideal for people who just had a rough week and want to give their body the pampering it deserves for the next 24 hours. To really optimize the cleanse, we recommend doing the following when you take Quick Shot Concentrate Cleanse:
- Perform a pre-cleanse. Get rid of acidic or unhealthy things in your diet like coffee, junk food, carbohydrates, and fried food.
- Drink lots of water. This will help mobilize your body and help the flow of nutrients. We recommend drinking enough to urinate at least twice within the first hour after intake of Quick Shot.
- Drink the cleanse blend on an empty stomach. Avoid eating additional unhealthy food. Opt for light and healthy snacks like fruits, vegetables, and nuts.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol for the next 24 hours.
Please note that the Quick Shot Concentrate Cleanse is NOT meant to cure, treat, prevent, or diagnose any disease. The formula is made for the use of healthy adults who want a quick “pick-me-up” after an indulgent day of exposure to toxins.
Frequently Asked Questions about Quick Shot
- Can I take this product if I take other medicines?
We strongly discourage taking the Quick Shot Concentrate Cleanse while you’re on any kind of prescribed medication. Some ingredients may have an adverse interaction with the ingredients in the Quick Shot. Consult your doctor before taking a Quick Shot Concentrate Cleanse, especially if you have pre-existing health problems.
- Are there any side effects?
Use of the product may cause dizziness, cramping, diarrhea, and nausea. If you experience any of these, stop using it. If the side effects persist through the day, seek medical assistance immediately.
- Can I take this daily?
Quick Shot Concentrate Cleanse is NOT made for daily use. The formula is created specifically for people who need a quick one-time cleanse after a day filled with toxins. It can be after an all-night party or after your cheat day. If taken daily, the efficacy of Quick Shot Concentrate as a single-serve fast cleanse may be diminished.
- Who can take this?
The Quick Shot is recommended for adult use. Children should NOT be given this product. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have kidney or gallbladder problems, do NOT take this product.
The Quick Shot Concentrate Cleanse is a quick and easy solution to a persistent problem. While you made a commitment to living a healthy lifestyle, there are days when you become overwhelmed with stress and toxins. On those days, Quick Shot Concentrate is there to help you get back on track with an efficient system built around your fast-paced lifestyle. Give it a try today and see how it improves your life!
Flavor Mixed Berry
Quick Shot Concentrate Cleanse is a single-serve drink. For best results, we recommend:
- Before drinking the Quick Shot, avoid all kinds of toxins for 72 hours and avoid all food for 3 hours.
- Drink the full contents of the Quick Shot bottle at the start of your day, and follow it with about 48 oz. of water.
- One hour after taking the Quick Shot and drinking your water, urinate two to three times. After this point, the Quick Shot will be in full effect for five hours.
- Once Quick Shot has taken full effect, make sure you’re close to a toilet for the first few hours. You’ll need to urinate often to get the toxins out of your system. (This is why it’s ideal to take this in the morning.) Drink as much water as you can during this time so you can flush as many toxins as possible out of your body.
If you expect a high-pressure day with multiple deadlines, our Quick Shot should give you the kick you need to get everything done. Individual results may vary.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product is not intended for use on lawfully administered drug tests and is to be used in accordance with all federal and state laws. Do not use if you are pregnant, breast feeding, have kidney or gall bladder disorder or disease. When using this product you may experience nausea, dizziness, diarrhea or cramping. If you start to experience any of these symptoms discontinue use of the product immediately. If symptoms persist seek medical attention. As with all herbal supplements this product is not recommended for children or those with pre-existing medical conditions.