- Q: Is my personal information kept confidential? A: Absolutely! Protecting the privacy of our customers is our number one priority. Spectrum Labs is committed to providing a confidential online experience for all customers.Your personal information is contained behind secured networks that are only used to ensure all orders are processed appropriately and that items arrive at your door in the quickest manner possible. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Quick Fix Common Inquiries
- Q: What temperature do I need to have the Quick Fix® at? A: Your body temperature is 98oF. The goal is to get it as close to your body temperature as you can. You want the temperature strip to have the green dot between 94 and 100 degrees.
- Q: I heated the Quick Fix® up twice, and there is still no reading on the temperature strip. What is wrong? A: More than likely, the product is over 100 degrees. If the bottle feels warmer than your skin, you need to allow the product to cool; like a cup of coffee. If the heating pad is attached, remove the pad. It is hard to say exactly how long it will take to cool down, as the overheated temperature is unknown. Just be patient. When you see blue at the 100 degree mark, that is indicating that the temperature strip is activating, and shortly after that, the green dot will appear.
- Q: What is the best way to keep Quick Fix® at proper temperature and leave it there? A: We recommend heating the product for 10 seconds in the microwave, then attaching the heating pad and keeping the product against your body to keep the heat.
- Q: Can I heat Quick Fix® without a microwave? A: Yes! Simply attach the hand warmer to the bottle (opposite side of the temperature strip) at least 1 hour prior to use. Be sure to shake the bottle before and after heating, and prior to use.
- Q: Can I reheat Quick Fix® multiple times before using it? A: Yes! If your product remains unused, it can be reheated repeatedly as needed. Quick Fix® does not expire for least 18 months after the production date.
- Q: Where can I find my expiration date on the product? A: The batch code can be found on the bottle or at the top of the instruction sheet inserted in the carton. Use our Batch Validator with your batch code to verify your batch has not expired. Please note that any Quick Fix® products with a formula code BELOW 6.2 are now expired. (Note: we do not ship product to the following states – KY, UT, and NJ).Formula codes are found on the bottom of the box below the content description. Our current formula is 6.3. Enter your batch number in our Batch Validator to confirm your product is valid and will provide optimal performance.
- Q: Can I mix 2 different Quick Fix® together if just using 1 isn’t enough? A: Yes, you can mix 2 Quick Fixes together, as long as they from the same batch. Enter your batch number into the Batch Validator to confirm your product is valid and will provide optimal performance.
- Q: Do I need to add anything to the synthetic urine? A: No, doing so may contaminate the product and impact desired results.