Quick Test is an easy and accurate way to test for 10 commonly abused drugs in the privacy of your own home. Drug use and abuse continues to impact more and more families and homes. Quick Test includes two 10-panel drug tests to detect the presence of Marijuana, Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Cocaine, Ecstasy, Phencyclidine, Methamphetamine, Oxycodone, Morphine and Benzodiazepines.
Quick Test kit contains:
- Two 10-Panel drug tests
Begin the testing procedure by collecting a urine sample in a clean container. Open one of the test kit pouches and remove the cap. Dip the paper tips into the liquid for 10 – 15 seconds, liquid should not touch the plastic case. Remove the cassette and replace the cap. Wait 5 minutes then read results.
- Quick Test only provides a qualitative, preliminary result.
- Failure to use Quick Test as instructed may result in an inaccurate screening result.
- Technical or procedural error may cause erroneous results.
- Adulterants, such as bleach, in urine may produce erroneous results. If adulteration is suspected, the test should be repeated with another urine sample and another test cassette.
- A negative result may not necessarily indicate drug-free urine. Negative results can be obtained when the drug is present, but below the cut-off level of the test.
- A positive result does not indicate level of intoxication or concentration in urine.
- Certain foods, medicines, or supplements may result in a false positive.