Get Clean Shampoo temporarily relieves unwanted nicotine metabolites in your hair. Nicotine metabolites are circulated throughout the body via the blood stream and absorbed by the hair through the environment. Wet hair, and hair treated with styling gel are also susceptible to environmental contamination (second hand smoke). During the nicotine test procedure, a hair sample is clipped, usually from the back of the head near the scalp by the examiner. The sample is sent to a laboratory where the hair is dissolved with organic solvents. Once in a liquid solution, the metabolites are freed from within the hair follicle. An extraction is performed on the liquid and nicotine metabolites are removed. Once the nicotine metabolites are isolated a GC/MS test is performed just like with urinalysis testing. Get Clean Shampoo works by coating the hair with an organic film much like a conditioner. When the examiner removes the hair sample the shampoo bound to the hair goes with it. Once the hair is dissolved, the residual left by the shampoo is free to interact with the nicotine metabolites, which had been trapped in the hair follicle, temporarily reducing the metabolites.
1. Shake the bottle well before each application.
2. Massage ½ of the bottle into scalp and out to ends of hair. Be sure to cover all hair, especially on the back of your neck.
3. Cover with a shower cap; continue to massage scalp periodically.
4. Let stand in hair for 30 minutes.
5. Repeat the above steps with the remainder of the bottle.
6. DO NOT RINSE shampoo out until after the hair sample has been removed.
8. Get Clean Shampoo is effective for 4-5 hours.
Product Warnings: For External Use Only. This product is not intended for use on lawfully administered drug tests and is to be used in accordance with all federal and state laws. Current nicotine testing cut-off standards of 0.1ng, effectively a "0 tolerance" level, has caused the guarantee on this product to be withdrawn. This product is intended for use on hair of the head area only and should not be used on other parts of the body. UPC: 674008194001